All technical aspects of the presentations for the Congress of SOE 2023 (15-17 June 2023, Prague, Czech Republic), will be managed by M Events Cross Media GmbH.
All oral presenters are required to upload their presentation prior to the congress. Your presentation will then be checked to ensure quality and will be available for you at the venue. Should there be any queries with your presentation, M Event technicians will contact you directly.
All presenters will be sent an email after 26 May containing a personal link and instructions on how to upload their PowerPoint presentation. If, after the 26 May, you have not received an email, please contact the M Events Helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A network-based presentation system will be employed, along with a conference-specific interface which will ensure perfect quality of all presentations. All rooms are equipped with the necessary technical requirements and additional back-up systems. Please note that under no circumstances will personal laptops be permitted.
The Speaker Support Centre (SSC) is located in Room 2.1 on the 2nd floor. The SSC will be open during the following hours with technicians available to assist you:
Wednesday, 14 June 15.00-20.00
Thursday, 15 June 07.00-18.15
Friday, 16 June 07.00-18.15
Saturday, 17 June 07.00-17.00
Please note the following instructions:
- You are required to disclose all financial interests within the 12 months preceding this Congress. The financial interests are automatically requested and inserted during the online and onsite upload process of the presentation. When the presentation is opened in the auditorium, the disclosure slide is automatically displayed.
- You are not permitted to use Company logos in your presentation slides.
- Only MS-PowerPoint (*.ppt and *.pptx) presentations with video formats will be accepted.
- Please note that under no circumstances will personal laptops be permitted.
- Please create your presentation in 16: 9 (widescreen) format.
- Presentations attached to e-mails cannot be processed.
- All videos should be embedded in your Power Point presentation. Please test any embedded videos with the AV team at the Speaker Support Centre in the congress venue.
- Please click here to download some guidelines for preparing PowerPoint slides
During the upload process, detailed online support will be available to you. If you have questions related to the uploading of your presentation(s), please contact the M Events Helpdesk at: email@example.com.
AT THE CONGRESS
- Upon arrival at the Congress venue, please check in at the Registration Desk to pick up your name badge.
- We still ask that you visit the Speaker Support Centre to check your presentation one final time.
- Please arrive at your session 15 minutes prior to the published start time and identify yourself to the host or the session coordinator/moderator.
- To keep to our tight schedule please keep to the timings in the programme, which includes time for questions/discussion. During your presentation you should select your vocabulary to address as wide an audience as possible and not use unfamiliar abbreviations or expressions.
- Please note that the official language of the English and all presentations should be in English.
USE of SOE 2023 Scientific Programme Content
Please be aware that the information and materials displayed and/or presented at all sessions of this meeting are the property of SOE 2023 and/or the presenter, and cannot be photographed, copied, photocopied, transformed to electronic format, reproduced or distributed without the written permission of SOE 2023 and/or the presenter.
SOE 2023 reserve one-time copyright for publication of material provided for inclusion in the proceedings for the conference, which includes audio recordings containing presentation materials such as PowerPoint slides. Presenters are encouraged to include copyright notices as appropriate on all the materials submitted and presented at SOE 2023.
Presenters should ensure that their contributions contain no matter that is defamatory or is otherwise unlawful or invades individual privacy or infringes on any proprietary right or statutory copyright. SOE 2023 and its agents and representatives take no responsibility should the material presented or provided for publication be determined to defame, libel or slander an individual or organisation, violate the confidentiality of any individual or organisation, or infringe on another’s copyright
SOE 2023 Congress Secretariat