The SOE 2023 Programme Planner allows you to plan your congress.
- See what’s on, when and where, every day of the congress
- Put together a personalised list of favourites, tailored to your own interests and preferences
- Filter all the congress sessions according to day, type, theme and room
- Make the programme manageable. Tips on how to use the Programme Planner
- Create an account using the “Sign in” link on the left-hand menu of the iPlanner.
- Click on the “Help” link on the left-hand menu: this takes you to instructions – for example, on how to add sessions/presentations to your favourites.
- Try filtering for themes the you are interested in. On the left-hand column, you will see headings: group, type, themes, rooms. Click on type, select a subject and you will see only the sessions relevant to that subject in the main panel.
- If you’re signed in, you can view your favourites by clicking the “My favourites” link on the left-hand menu. You can save and print off favourites in Word or pdf or export them to your calendar.
- You can view/search a full list of chairs and speakers by clicking on the “Chairs and Speakers” link on the left-hand menu. Clicking on a person’s name will detail the sessions they are presenting and/or moderating.
- Click here to view the Programme Planner
Programme subject to change.